Fiber-Optic Systems Analog/Video Link
- Monitor/Inject Analog signal or Video NTSC/PAL Signals with Bandwidths from DC to 8 MHz to/from equipment under test (EUT)
- RFI/EMI validated for EMC at 200 V/m (46 dB V/m) from 500 kHz to 18 GHz and 600 V/m (pulsed 5% duty-cycle & 5 μs rise-time) 1 GHz to 2.5 GHz
- Low-Power circuitry for operating >11 hours with 3 alkaline ‘AA’ batteries
- Full-scale input/output range of ±1 VDC
- Input selectable for 75 Ω, 100 Ω & 2kΩ termination
- Output termination is 75 Ω – available balanced and unbalanced upon request
The FO-HBAVT (transmitter) and FO-HBAVR (receiver) form a low-level analog or NTSC/PAL video signal pair. A ±1 V full-scale voltage signal is monitored or sourced to the device under test (DUT) by connecting either the FO-HBAVT or FO-HBAVR. A Fiber-Optic cable connects to the corresponding module to monitor or source the desired signal remotely. Each module may be powered by 3-AA batteries or an external power adapter.
Both modules have shielding and custom input/output filtering that provides high immunity from electromagnetic interference (EMI), electromagnetic pulse (EMP), or high voltages associated with plasma research. This allows for rigorous electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing/engineering. The satellite modules are validated for EMC up to 200 V/m (46 dBV/m) at 500 kHz to 18 GHz and 600 V/m (pulsed 5 % duty-cycle, 5 μs rise-time) 1 GHz to 2.5 GHz.
- Input channels
172 mm x 76 mm x 25 mm